Our design goal for Sealegs was to create the warmest, most musical and organic delay module possible — something that would sweeten and enhance any audio one chose to feed into it. As such, great care has gone into modeling the most distinctive and desirable sonic characteristics of three different types of delay circuits: Tape, Bucket Brigade, and Crossfading Digital.
A plethora of onboard controls enable you to dial in exactly the sound you want; synced or un-synced delays times (for both left and right channels); saturating input drive; a built-in modulator with 7 morphing waveshapes, Wow & Flutter emulation, and an envelope follower; plus dedicated low- and high-pass filters; built-in hiss & crackle noises; per-model color controls; a spacious reverb; and a re-configurable signal flow through the unit. In addition, attenuverted modulation inputs abound — ensuring the delay ebbs and flows with your musical needs.
- Three Unique delay models — Tape, Bucket Brigade, and Crossfading Digital
- Per-model Color, Modulation behavior, and Saturation/Limiting
- True Stereo delay with separate L/R buffers
- Three Stereo configurations (PONG, Time/Width, L/R)
- Three Range variations for short Chorus/Flanger style delays to Long ambient repeats.
- Up to 6(L) and 8(R) seconds of delay time (Width can add up to 33% to Time)
- Built in modulator with Wow & Flutter, Envelope Follower, and 7 morphing wave shapes
- Lush 1970s-inspired reverb with 3 insert positions.
- Saturating input drive with level trim
- Stable external clock (or tap tempo) sync for Delay Times or Modulation
- Highpass and Lowpass filters for filtered repeats
- Freeze functionality for holding the buffer and looping
- Nine CV inputs with attenuverters
- 96 kHz 24-bit Stereo I/O and 32-bit floating point internal processing