1. Assembly Technician
Intellijel is seeking a full-time Assembly Technician to join our warehouse team.
- Performs light assembly tasks associated with the manufacturing of electronic music production equipment.
- Performs all operations and utilizes equipment following written procedures and/or physical demonstrations.
- Assisting with other duties as required such as bagging and boxing of products, inventory counting, and workspace organizing.
- Work within the company’s quality control system.
- High school education or equivalent required
- Ability to do repetitive detailed work within guidelines and follow written manufacturing procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform hand-assembly tasks with precision, accuracy and efficiency.
- Meticulous and tidy work habits.
- High attention to detail and ability to work with continuous focus
- Must be capable of listening, reading and understanding procedures written in English
- Is open-minded and accepts constructive criticism and feedback
- Competent with a variety of hand tools such as screwdrivers, tweezers and pliers.
- Ability to work well with co-workers in a team environment with limited supervision
- Must have basic computer skills
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
BENEFITS: Full Medical and Dental
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: If you are a hardware/software engineer, logistics specialist, electronic repair technician, graphic designer, or videographer, we also welcome your resumes to keep on file for future opportunities.