This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes / modifications not approved by Intellijel Designs Inc. could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
This device meets the requirements of the following standards:
- EN55032. Electromagnetic compatibility of multimedia equipment. Emission requirements.
- EN55103-2. Electromagnetic compatibility – Product family standard for audio, video, audio-visual and entertainment lighting control apparatus for professional use.
- EN61000-3-2. Limits for harmonic current emissions (equipment input current ≤ 16 A per phase).
- EN61000-3-3. Limitation of voltage changes, voltage fluctuations and flicker in public low-voltage supply systems, for equipment with rated current ≤ 16 A per phase and not subject to conditional connection.
- EN62311. Assessment of electronic and electrical equipment related to human exposure restrictions for electromagnetic fields (0 Hz – 300 GHz).