Quadra packs four versatile function generators into one 12 HP module. Each function can be set to three different modes, with wide ranging controls over ATTACK and DECAY.
- Each function generator has 3 selectable modes:
- AD (Attack – Decay)
- AHR (Attack – Hold – Release)
- Cycle (AD envelope loops)
- The curve of each channel can be changed from linear to exponential.
- Wide time range for attack/decay controls: <0.5 ms to well over 30 s.
- All analog and discrete logic for function generation for totally smooth and continuous waveforms.
- The Quadra Expander provides voltage control over each channel’s attack and decay times, as well as logical OR combinations and a special quadrature mode.