Four Lane Highway
This module allows you to interface your Eurorack modular system with the line level audio world outside it. Use its two output channels and two input channels to send and return audio to rack-mount or desktop FX units, patch in external line-level instruments (like synths or drum machines), output audio to a DAW or mixer, and so much more.
This module connects, via ribbon cable, to either the Audio I/O JACKS 1U module or to the built-in audio jacks in our 7U performance cases.
- 2 x Balanced TRS 1/4″ to Eurorack modular level input paths.
- 2 x Eurorack modular level signals to Balanced TRS 1/4″ output paths.
- 4 x two-stage LED VU meter to monitor all inputs and outputs simultaneously.
- Uses high quality THATCorp balanced line drivers and receiver ICs.
- Input path has up to 20 dB of gain which allows you to patch in and boost low level consumer level signals.
- Output path steps a nominal Eurorack level (10 Vpp) down to +4 dBu with up to +6 dB gain.