Take Functions Further
The Quadra Expander adds voltage control to the function generators of the Quadra, as well as several additional outputs. This greatly expands the possibilities of the Quadra and is especially useful in the creation of evolving, self modulating patches.
- Four end of cycle (EOC) pulse outputs corresponding to the 4 function generators.
- Voltage control with attenuation of attack and decay for all four functions.
- Two analog OR logic outputs that are normalled to the two pairs of functions (1+2 and 3+4) with attenuators.
- Special quadrature modes for envelopes 1+2 and 3+4.
- Connects to the Quadra via 4 ribbon cables.