- Extremely compact /high density multi vca module.
- Uses very high quality, low noise and super fast THATcorp vca chips (exponential response).
- Leds for monitoring the cv control on each channel (also color coded to match the channel order of the mutagen).
- High dynamic range: -80db to 0db with 0-5v control signal.
- 6 trim pots on rear of pcb in order to preset attenuation for the cv (change the db/v attenuation ratio).
- 6 offset knobs for manually adjusting the gain of each vca. you can use this to offset the vca so that you can use bipolar cv sources like lfo/vco.
- DC coupled inputs accept cv or audio.
- Sum and Inverted sum outputs: preset with -6db attenuation in order to give more headroom for overall mix. each discrete output is normalled to the sum bus, patching into a discrete output will remove that output from the mix.
- Special 12pin header on the pcb allows the 6 outputs to be normalled to the six inputs of the Intellijel mutagen/mutamix via a ribbon cable.
Six High Quality VCAs Summer
Out of stock