The circuit is based in part on the Roland SH-101 / System100m design with several enhancements.
- Manual GATE buttons
- Three timing ranges: (1 second, 10second, 1minute A/D times)
- Normal and inverted outputs
- End of Decay (EOD) logic output
- Cycle mode (which GATE logic control)
- Retrig input (allows re-triggering of the envelope if source gate held high)
- Dynamic control of the envelope output level. Each ADSR is routed through a linear VCA and the control is normalled to +5 V via the LEVEL jack. You can patch another control source like an LFO or VELOCITY level from a keyboard to this jack.
|Max Depth:||38 mm|
|Power:||60 mA @ +12 V
49 mA @ -12 V