- skiff friendly
- 6 linear LED sliders for input attenuation control
- jumpers to select pseudo log curve (instead of linear)
- all muting realised via VCAs
- 6 audio/cv inputs
- 6 mute/function inputs
- 6 three way bus routing switches.
- 3 audio/cv bus outputs
- 2 linear master output level controls.
- 6 control buttons
- header to normal Linix output to the 6 inputs
Updates are downloadable from the Firmware Updates page.
1.11 (July 24, 2015)
- Fix for channel 5 & 6 not working when LEDs inverted
- Invert mute LEDs by holding PULSE while powering on the module. On = active, off = mute. The setting persists when powered down.
- Enable/disable performance mode by holding X-MODE while powering on the module. All button functions except for mutes are disabled, but button response is instantaneous. The settings persists when powered down.