A very handy module for directly monitoring your system with headphones and as a convenient line level output to connect to amplifiers or recording devices.
The headphone amp is low noise and capable of driving high impedance studio headphones.
- Headphone amp capable of driving high impedance headphones via 1/4″ stereo Neutrik jack
- L and R +4dBv unbalanced line level outputs on TRS 1/4″ Neutrik jacks
- Switch for mono/stereo monitoring
- Left input normalled to Right input
- Individual level attenuators and global stereo headphone gain control
- 6pin header on back of module and ribbon cable for connecting directly to the outputs of the Dubmix or Azimuth II.