- Two 84 hp rows (6U) of Eurorack module space.
- One 84 hp row for our 1U modules.
- Threaded M3 strips for mounting modules.
- Available with either the high spec TPS80W power supply capable of powering up to 20 modules with +12 V output at 3000 mA, -12 V output at 3000 mA and +5 V output at 1500 mA or the TPS30 MAX with 1500 mA / 1500 mA / 1000 mA.
- Solid plastic carrying handle.
- Detachable nylon carrying strap.
- Anodized aluminum lid with latches, deep enough to close the case with cables patched in.
- Retractable feet that can support the case at two different angles. Or lay the case flat on a table.
- Plastic feet for resting the case on the table.
- Rubber feet on bottom side of lid so the case can stand vertically with the lid attached.
- Spring-loaded latching accessory slots on top and bottom of the case. The slots can be used to attach two cases together and for the carrying strap.
- Four 1/4″ audio jacks that can be connected to the Audio I/O 1U. Two ins and two outs.
- MIDI In, Out, and Thru jacks. The In jack can be connected to the µMIDI 1U and will pass to the Thru. The Out is for future expansion.
- USB port that connects to the µMIDI 1U and other future modules.
- Rocker switch and barrel plug for power entry.
SPECIAL: limited quantity of b-stock units. Most have some light scratches on the lid.
Max. internal depth for modules: 70 mm
Internal depth for modules above the highest point of the power bus board: 53 mm
- Outside dimensions with lid: 312 mm x 165 mm x 445 mm
- Outside dimensions without lid: 312 mm x 83 mm x 445 mm
- Weight: 3.8 kg with lid, 4.3 kg with lid and power adapter
- Power: TPS80 +12 V output at 3000 mA, -12 V output at 3000 mA, +5 V output at 1500 mA or TPS30 MAX with 1500 mA / 1500 mA / 1000 mA,
- Connect two 7U cases together
- Angled for ergonomic desktop use
- Snap in/out using the built in latching system
Find more details about our 1U modules here